Friday, January 1, 2010

BBQ Lil Smokies

Happy New Year's everyone! May you be wiser, healthier, love greater, and be more prosperous in 2010! For New Year's Eve, I wanted to make simple, but satisfying appetizers. I had spent all day cleaning, I didn't want to mess up all my work with elaborate dishes! This recipe was brought to my New Year's Eve party a couple of years ago and has now become a favorite of my family's. Super simple... there really isn't a recipe for it! Take a package of Lil Smokies (or two or three or.....) and top with your favorite BBQ sauce. Squirt on as much or as little as you like. I used three (14 oz) packages of Smokies and about 12 oz of BBQ sauce. This can be kept warm in a crock pot or on the lowest setting on your stove. My husband has been known to make a lunch out of a whole package of these!

No comments: